Hello!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ryemck

Sep 9, 2015
Liverpool
Hi, my name is Ryan and I'm from the north west, specifically St Helens in Merseyside :)

After watching the YouTuber AlfieAesthetics I've found a love of nature. I've bought a lot of items and have been practicing fire making. Recently made my first fire with completely natural materials besides a lighter. Still having trouble going from tinder to getting the fire roaring.

Two things I've found I am especially interested in is fungi and trees! Found and tasted a puffball the other week, was fun! Really want to find some cramp balls or horse hoof fungus :D

I'm always looking for locations and advice. My friend and I are planning to either go to snowdonia in Wales or the lake district further up north for hiking and camping :)

Surprisingly my day job is in IT Support, I'm a big techie and love all things IT!

Wrote a lot more than I thought but oh well :D

Wacker

Sep 4, 2015
East Yorkshire
Welcome to the forum Ryan, I'm not far down the road from you (I'm in Newton-le-Willows). I'd be happy to go on a few walks around the place with you and give you a hand with your firecraft if you like. Just shoot me a message and we'll work something out. I'm also a PC gamer if that's your sort of thing :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE