hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woods Wanderer

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 26, 2006
lincolnshire
hi iv already made a post in the lincolnshire meet tread but i thought id stop being so rude and introduce myself properly iv been into bushcraft (of a sort more like bustcraft-primitive living) since i was 8 after mum got me eddie magees book from a charety shop i was a beaver,cub and scout now i work as a butcher and have a aprentiship with a bowyer bushcraft meens to me that at 18 im still playing bows and arrows and making dens in the woodsthe parts id like to improve on most are trapping and tracking and im always open to learn from anyone who knows better or diferrent if any of you live anywere close to lincoln itself it would be great to go for a stroll.
has any of you ever read rays book(i think its his first) the survival hand book by raymond mears it is exelent and to improve your plant knoledge botany in a day from hollowtop.com

Woods Wanderer

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 26, 2006
lincolnshire
thank you if i can make my camera work ill love to put pics only made one sucessful bow that didnt break i didnt oil the otherones properly but thankyou anyway

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Hello and welcome, pull up a log and join in around this ever expanding camp fire of knoledge and fun

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE