Hello to you all.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 1, 2017
Scotland
Hi there thought id say hello and tell. You a little bit about myself.

I live in the scottish borders.ive had an interest in bushcraft since was a kid .I was a professional gamekeeper/deerstalker until I developed arthritis in my spine which let me spend all my days in the woods .I have had a year of recovery and I feeling great again so ive decided to spend my time honing my bushcraft skills instead of a return to servitude. .

Pretty excited about finding this forum as im sure I will pick up some great tips and hopefully pass a couple on in the process.

Thank you all

Eildon

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
welcome aboard from over Dumfriesshire ways :) Where abouts in the borders are you based? I worked in Langholm not that long ago and did a bit of stalking about the borders with my boss.

There's a few of us dotted about the borders, me and a few others regularly get out for the odd night camping or to a bothy, and there is a larger meet at wooplaw near Galashiels several times a year.

Mar 1, 2017
Scotland
Hi there and thank you for the welcome.

Im based in Melrose so wooplaw would be great . I worked at bentpath just outside langholm for a year when I started out in gamekeeping by god thats wet corner of the country!

I had a gander at your leatherwork and can see a a purchase very soon lol beautiful work !

Fraser

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Hi there and thank you for the welcome.

Im based in Melrose so wooplaw would be great . I worked at bentpath just outside langholm for a year when I started out in gamekeeping by god thats wet corner of the country!

I had a gander at your leatherwork and can see a a purchase very soon lol beautiful work !

Fraser

oh aye right on the doorstep for wooplaw then. And thanks, anytime. If you're ever over Dumfries way give me a shout and pop by the workshop ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE