Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scytale

Jan 1, 2006
Bromborough, Wirral
Hello all,

Just discovered this website. What an excellent resource!

I'm John, 43, married with 2 kids, 13 and 11. I'm from Liverpool, but currently living on the other, more rural, side of the Mersey.

I'm a bushcraft novice, watched Ray Mears on telly and thought that looks easy so I did a basic course in October and had the time of my life,

Of course, I found out it isn't quite as easy as it looks, I learned lots during the week but also found out how I little I know. Still, the possibilites seem endless.

I've spent the last couple of nights skimming the articles on this site and I'm amazed by the depth of knowledge and ingenuity of the members. I've already got ideas for several projects!

Regards

John

M

murf

Welcome. I am also new but the amount of info you get from all these guys is unreal. I hardly go a day without logging on to the best site out there. even all the way from south africa.
Cheers
Murf

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Welcome John

I`m a newbie myself and I can tell you they`re not a bad bunch and don`t bite - they really know thier stuff too.

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE