Hello there from the North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi there fellow bush rafters ;) I'm from Newcastle and been into walking, hiking, camping & general adventure most of my life. I've recently been bitten by the 'Oooh let's try hammocking bug' so I've bought myself a DD travel hammock, tarp & Whoopie slings - can't wait to try them out at the weekend! Also expecting delivery of a Honey stove tomorrow so that'll be coming with me as well so I can try out my new Zebra billy on it!! Think I went a bit 'Ray Mears' but couldn't help it! Many of you on here into hammocking?

PS. Thanks already to Shug Whoooo Buddy )))) from Hammock Forums, his videos are awesome :)

VANDEEN

Nomad
Sep 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
.....I've bought myself a DD travel hammock, tarp & Whoopie slings - can't wait to try them out at the weekend!

Think I went a bit 'Ray Mears' but couldn't help it! Many of you on here into hammocking?

PS. Thanks already to Shug Whoooo Buddy )))) from Hammock Forums, his videos are awesome :)

Welcome aboard, there's a fair few of us "swingers" or "tree dwellers" up here in the north east including a few tinkerers, tweakers and DIY kit builders.

Wherever your heading to at the weekend if you want some company post up in the "England North" section and you may hit on someone to join you, even if you just fancy hanging about for an hour or two & getting a brew on someone may still be up for it & it's a good way to trade tips & tricks, and see other peoples gear; maybe save yourself making the same "mistakes" / purchases they have.

Well it's all secure in sector seven, so I'm signing off for now.

Whooooooo. Buddy!!!

Welcome aboard, there's a fair few of us "swingers" or "tree dwellers" up here in the north east including a few tinkerers, tweakers and DIY kit builders.

Wherever your heading to at the weekend if you want some company post up in the "England North" section and you may hit on someone to join you, even if you just fancy hanging about for an hour or two & getting a brew on someone may still be up for it & it's a good way to trade tips & tricks, and see other peoples gear; maybe save yourself making the same "mistakes" / purchases they have.

Well it's all secure in sector seven, so I'm signing off for now.

Whooooooo. Buddy!!!

Cheers bud! Will defo look it up :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE