Hello there from Merseyside

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Sparky750

Tenderfoot
Dec 30, 2015
51
1
Merseyside
As title really, I've been reading around a while and decided it was time to join. I love being out and about mainly with my dog and I've decided this year I'm going to try hammock camping ordered myself a DD kit to see what all the fuss is about, in theory to me it looks superb once the kit gets here and I get to try it I'll decide if it will stop me ground dwelling. I've not been wild camping for years so anyone local who knows of good spots please let me know just a bit of alone time in the woods works wonders for me. Anyway back to reading cracking place you've got here.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE