Hello The Camp!

itsdasmoke

Feb 23, 2016
Rising Sun,Maryland USA
New to Bushcraft UK,just joined and I'm from across the pond. Found the link on a home made tools site I belong to and checked it out,figured I could learn something here so I signed up.
I spend most of my time outside,camping,hunting fishing........don't hike as much now that I have to fight arthritis but still enjoy the camping,cast iron cooking.
Spent 10 years in the Boy scouts and held nearly every position at the Pack/Troop level.Ran the Camp kitchen for 2 years of summer camp and fed 250 to 300 scouts/leaders 3 times per day on a 5 day rotation (in and out of camp every 5 days)from early June until late August.
Certified Firearms Instructor (Rifle/Shotgun/Pistol)and a certifed Master Gunsmith although I don't do much (gunsmithing) anymore due to an injury.
Always looking for new ways to do things outdoors such asfirecraft,campcraft,ropework,differant cooking methods and always looking for new recipes.
I'll be looking around and gathering ideas and info.
If ya have any questions...................feel free to ask.Please over look my spelling.......it ain't my strong point,
"Mind yer top knot"

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Godo to have you on Bushcraft UK and I hope you're up for sharing some of your knowledge and experience of which I expect you have tons, it will be good to hear from you.

If you've got any questions ask away, there's always someone that knows or can point in the right direction.

Cheers
Tony

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE