Hello..stealth/ultra low environmental impact 'camping'.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 14, 2014
Brighton
Hello,
I'm Steve from Brighton. This may seem a tad sad, but I love heading out to a site suitable to make a small fire-pit, preferably in the worse weather imaginable (colder/wetter the better) and just attempting to create the best environ to exist in for one to 7 days. In so doing I've had badgers come and visit my 'fox-hole', Robins take offence at my presence on their territory and foxes visit me.
I like to just wear breathable shoes/socks/leggings/waterproofs etc. and construct a basic bivvi with a small tarp' and fallen dead-wood. I love the sound of rain on a tarp' just so long as I'm bone dry, have a small steady fire going, a brew on the go and a small radio to listen to Radio 4 as and when I fancy. The South Downs Way offers me an almost infinite selection of places to blend into the landscape/wildlife and attain the sort of peace and tranquillity some people pay thousands of pounds for.
Remember, no such thing as bad weather...just poor planning and a lack of Goretex.

Steve
Brighton

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE