Hello...I'm in Sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steven Tagg

Jul 12, 2014
West Sussex
Hi,

I have very recently become interested in Bushcraft and the outdoors.

Have been on a few camping trips but only to campsites; the next step is to do some proper wild camping in order to practise the skills that I've been learning about.

Going on lots of walks in local woods/reserves and along the River Adur, which runs right by where I live. Slowly learning the names of plants and trees and have done a day with some instructors looking at wild edibles and doing some basic map reading and natural navigation.

I'm fairly new to Sussex, having lived a long time in London.

Looking to meet like-minded people to chat to and meet up to practise Bushcraft.

Interested in doing some fishing and hunting, although I've never done either.

Anyone who's in my area - say hello and let me know if you have any outings or over-nighters that I can get involved in.

Cheers,

Steven

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi, West Sussex dweller here, tucked at the foot of the Downs by the Weald and Downland museum. Haven't got out much this year, hip problem, but hope to be getting back into it with a brand new hip soon :)

londonscrub

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2014
London
Hey. I moved from Sussex to London, bushcraft downgrade so i hope you enjoy moving in the right direction...!

Sent from my RM-941_eu_euro1_262 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE