Hello from Warrington!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nashy

Dec 30, 2012
Warrington
Hi all,

I am a new member from Warrington, Cheshire. Just getting into Bushcraft and survival. I am a 29 yr old airgunner. I would welcome all tips on kit, techniques (I am particularly interested in learning snaring) and any local places to go and try out my skills!

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Hello nashy, I'm just down the road from you in Runcorn :) if it wasn't for the draconian laws i'd suggest Delamere Forest or if you're feeling really adventreous, you could try Daresbury Firs

Last edited:

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
hello fellow warringtonian!

not many places around that i know of, the odd over nighter at woolston eyes is probably the only place thats walking distance otherwise into the hills via north wales or peak way.

Nashy

Dec 30, 2012
Warrington
hello fellow warringtonian!

not many places around that i know of, the odd over nighter at woolston eyes is probably the only place thats walking distance otherwise into the hills via north wales or peak way.

Just been looking into this, is it right that you need a permit to get on or are there areas that you dont need one? Or do you just hop a wall?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE