Hello from Warrington!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
Just been looking into this, is it right that you need a permit to get on or are there areas that you dont need one? Or do you just hop a wall?

I've never had a permit :)

didn't know there was one required to be honest.... there arnt any signs mentioning that anyways.
Don't need to hop any walls, as there are plenty of foot paths through the eye's i just wonder off into a heavily wooded area for the evening

Lister

Settler
Apr 3, 2012
Runcorn, Cheshire
Just got thinking how many of us are there from or around Warrington, Halton, St Helens, Merseyside? got to be a few right? What about a meet at Forest Camp, it's a scout site but i'm sure they take non-scouty bookings (£5.50 p/h p/n iirc) or someplace central to the area?

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
Just got thinking how many of us are there from or around Warrington, Halton, St Helens, Merseyside? got to be a few right? What about a meet at Forest Camp, it's a scout site but i'm sure they take non-scouty bookings (£5.50 p/h p/n iirc) or someplace central to the area?

aye its a good idea. Planning is hit and miss with my work so i tend to get out at the last minute....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE