Hello from the North East

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 20, 2015
United Kingdom
Hey guys,

I've had an interest in bushcraft since I was in scouts although now I am in the Air Training Corps (I'm 18). Scouts was a lot more lenient regarding getting close to nature so I've been missing the outdoors since I left. I regularly watch the likes of MCQ Bushcraft on youtube and it's got to the point where I'm dying to get out in the open! Looking for people to learn from and places to learn this peaceful skill.

See you all around,

Crumpet

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
Welcome! and what part of the North-East do you hale from?

Interesting choice of username if i may say so........Is there a significance to it?

( I will ask as it seems no one else will! :lmao:)

Apr 20, 2015
United Kingdom
What a warm welcome, I'm well looking forward to get posting if this is the welcome you get.

As for my name, well everyone loves crumpets don't they :lmao: And I'm from Newcastle

Idk if anyone is still looking at this thread, but if anyone can find a 'newbies guide to bushcraft' on the forum I'd be very pleased if you could post a link here. Haven't managed to find a general thread for newbies yet :)))

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE