Hello from the moors of the Forest of Bowland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MMarshall

Jan 10, 2017
Lancashire
Hello everyone, thought it was about time I joined seeing as I have benefitted enough from my anonymous visits over the years to warrant putting something back in (though have no idea what that could possibly be, being as I am way out of my league amongst you most accomplished and kind ladies and gentlemen!).

Not much in the way of 'Forest' in the 'Forest of Bowland' - lots of moorland though! Have been fortunate enough to experience the expertise of the good folk at Woodsmoke on a number of their courses over the years though. Hoping to have some more bushcraft adventures in the not too distant future.

Kitharode

Forager
May 16, 2016
Todmorden
Hello back, from the moors of Todmorden. Not much forest round here either, but the trees I planted 20-odd years ago now make a neat little campsite for me to enjoy my retirement in.

Welcome to the forum from another bushcraft newbie - me. :cool:

Apr 8, 2009
Ashdown Forest
I love the forest of Bowland - spent some great time up there in my student days - an area that is a very well kept secret as everyone flies past it on the M6 heading for the lakes... Welcome along!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE