Hello from the coast in South West Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Earthgirl

Forager
Nov 7, 2012
Wales
Hello All,

I live in South West Wales by the coast. I currently live in a small semi-detached house on the edge of a small estate that backs onto a small farm. At the moment we're painting and decorating like mad to put our house on the market, hoping to buy something more remote and definitely detached with a little bit of land and become more self sufficient. I love bonfires, camping and cooking outdoors. We were lucky enough to camp for a whole month last year and witness a whole cycle of the moon (Ok we cheated one night a week and came home for fresh supplies and a restock of food) and we loved it. I'm here to learn more bushcraft skills from like minded people (there's a nice feeling to this forum). I'm often found first thing in the morning with a cup of strong coffee and last thing at night with a large glass of red wine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Anzia

Nomad
Sep 25, 2012
Derbyshire
Hi and welcome :)

We were lucky enough to camp for a whole month last year and witness a whole cycle of the moon (Ok we cheated one night a week and came home for fresh supplies and a restock of food) and we loved it.

That sounds idyllic. Jealous much :)

I'm often found first thing in the morning with a cup of strong coffee and last thing at night with a large glass of red wine :)

Make it mug of strong tea in the morning and you'd be my honorary twin :D

Earthgirl

Forager
Nov 7, 2012
Wales
Hi Anzia,

Thanks for the kind remark. We only intended to camp for one week (honest) but had so much fun, and until then I never knew that the moon rising in the sky could move so much!!!

Earthgirl

Forager
Nov 7, 2012
Wales
Thanks to Toddy, dreadhead, Mesquite and Anzia... I replied to you all but they don't seem to be showing up????

Thanks anyway...

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thanks to Toddy, dreadhead, Mesquite and Anzia... I replied to you all but they don't seem to be showing up????

Thanks anyway...

Not sure what happened there.....both posts needed 'approved' before they showed :dunno: usually a Mod or Admin just needs to approve a first post and the system deals with the rest when it's on a thread like this.

I'll get Admin to have a looksee :)

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE