Hello from Sweden

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 12, 2020
Northern Sweden
Hello! I just signed up here and I thought Id say hello! Im a 40-some swedish guy who loves to do all sorts of things in nature. I used to live in London for a year and then with a girl I met in Somerset for another 6 months. I miss hunting rabbits with a slingshot, "Real Ale" and the pubs. It was a better world in general back in the nineties, wasnt it?

Anyways, Ive placed a bookmark and will check in from time to time to get some input, give some input and have a laught! Glad to be here!

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Hi and welcome to the forum, you'll find a fair few of us have been to and love Sweden,, I was there this year January and early planning for next year already, stick around and tells some tales, look forward to pictures as well.

Reactions: swe_lapland

SaraR

Mar 25, 2017
Ceredigion
Hello! I just signed up here and I thought Id say hello! Im a 40-some swedish guy who loves to do all sorts of things in nature. I used to live in London for a year and then with a girl I met in Somerset for another 6 months. I miss hunting rabbits with a slingshot, "Real Ale" and the pubs. It was a better world in general back in the nineties, wasnt it?

Anyways, Ive placed a bookmark and will check in from time to time to get some input, give some input and have a laught! Glad to be here!
Hej och välkommen! :)

Reactions: swe_lapland
Aug 12, 2020
Northern Sweden
Maybe some of you were at Morakniv Adventure in 2019? Met some awesome people from the UK there. Its a bit like that at every event I visit, be it offroading, bushcrafting or horses, at the end of the night when the beers are opened, Im always left with a gang of brits into the wee hours laughing away.

• Haha
Reactions: bopdude

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE