Hello from sunny wales!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NateJ

May 5, 2013
Sir Benfro
I did post an introduction when I first registered but it never showed up in here ... so hoping a second time lucky :)

I am Nate, and from Pembrokeshire - A country lad at heart who has lived within the town for far too many years and want's to get back to his roots!

I love nothing more than to pack my daysack and head out in to the woodland armed with a tin of beans, a battery and some steel wool ... oh and I can't forget the camera!

I haven't been interested in bushcraft for that long, and it's only since a good friend of mine (Greg) was talking about it a while back that I've started to look at it more seriously, and I'll admit that I am hooked now!

When I am not out trekking the woodland, you'll find me inside a derelict building or bunker, armed with a camera and a sometimes dangerous adventurer mind set.

I currently work for the local authority, but my past-times have included a 9 year stint with St John Ambulance where I've been dealing with 999's (the plus side to this is that my training is on level par with a Technician), a brief stint at the local airfield assisting with ground operations/maintenance work (including cargo flights to Ireland and Scotland) although my current past-time is Weather Forecasting.

If I do get around to attending a meet, I will be honest and say here that there are a few things that scare me ... Spiders, Cows, Clowns, Needles and I hate Wasps - Oh, and I am not a friend of the dark either!

Chat to you all soon :)

Nate

Dunx

Apr 8, 2013
West Wales
Welcome

You may find your other post appears in the next few days... At least thats what happened to mine

NateJ

May 5, 2013
Sir Benfro
According to the car temperature display (I don't know how accurate it is) and that was in Newport Dunx.

I do love taking photo's ... Although I did drop the camera the other day and as it hit the ground it took a picture, that looked a bit strange to say the least :/

Thanks for the welcomes Dreadhead and Elen Sentier :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE