Hello from Suffolk! (Ooo Arrr!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grom

Dec 18, 2011
Ipswich
Morning folks and hello

Decided recently that I want to be able to look after myself in the outdoors properly so I can spend more time out there enjoying it! Would also like to get into some of the crafts such as carving and such as well. Heck I may even get back into fishing and try provide myself some meals as well!

Im a 24 year old fellla living in the Suffolk area, So should be plenty to explore around me im sure and maybe even a few places where I can practice the skills I hope to learn from this site and the many books ive recently picked up (although maybe il have to be a bit sneaky about it!) Cant wait to discover all the edibles and such out there also.

Hope to make this a regular haunt for myself!

Kinds regards, Nick.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
:welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1::welcome1:
Watch those edibles as you need someone experienced rather than just a book.
Remember RM's exo-botanist joint programme maker that poisoned himself with a "safe" mushroom

Grom

Dec 18, 2011
Ipswich
Aye will do Kev, was only going to go with the very safe, very identifible options for the time being, Hopefully I can meet with others at some point and they can show more the more interesting ones first hand :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE