Hello from south east coast

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red squirrel

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2012
Broadstairs
Just thought i would say hi as new to these forums. 34 yr old male from thanet area, been into wildlife and outdoors since a yung'un and looking to hone some bushcraft skills, learn new things and meet like minded people to get out in the countryside with away from everyday life

Red squirrel

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2012
Broadstairs
Thanks for the welcomes :) Hello Pauljim i am often up in Barking visiting my friend which isnt that far from yourself in Rainham, are there many good spots round that area for wandering camping etc?

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
Thanks for the welcomes :) Hello Pauljim i am often up in Barking visiting my friend which isnt that far from yourself in Rainham, are there many good spots round that area for wandering camping etc?

I've found a couple of nice woods locally, but as I found out one day while stringing up a hammock to sit and have a brew they have regular police patrols (2 coppers on off road bikes stopped to laugh at the looney in a hammock) after checking my details they left, but I wont even think about camping there now.

I tend to go to forgewood campsite in Tunbridge wells for camping as its got a nice area of woodland or fields to camp in. Theres a new site in Meopham too (cant remember the name at the moment, but think theres a link on forgewoods website), neither are cheap but they are excellent places to camp without worrying.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE