Hello from Selsey, West Sussex!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rich83

Sep 6, 2012
Selsey, West Sussex
Hi all!

My name is Rich and I live in West Sussex. I have been "wild camping" for a few years - me and a mate or two put on a pack and go to the woods, do some walking and camp out etc.

My brother-in-law and I are now quite into this and I have recently brought some kit to allow me to reduce the weight I carry and what with the little experience I have, I have learned to get a little more out of it.

Just wanted to say hi and I wonder if there are any others local to me?

Hi!!

Rich

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Hello and welcome

--------------------------------------------
"If we had some bacon we could have bacon and eggs, if we had some eggs"

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
How do?, quite a few of us Sussexites & Hampshireites close to you.

Rich83

Sep 6, 2012
Selsey, West Sussex
Thanks for the warm welcome guys, I've made some posts today I hope to contribute to the community. I had been buying and selling army surplus for the last four or five months on eBay to finance my own kit collection and now I am starting uni this month (as a mature student) I am not going to have the time to carry on with it however it allowed me to test loads of kit so I will be doing some reviews which I hope will help everyone.

Are there "meets" or anything similar in the Sussex/Hampshire area?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE