Hello From New Member

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Hello all,

came across this site whilst looking for survival/bushcraft info and looked so good i had to join :)

I have had a long interest in survival techniques and the outdoors in general for getting on for 30 years now, during which time i have gained a lot of theretical knowledge, some of which has been put into practice mostly in the garden.

would be nice to be able to get out with a few likeminded people to be able to pratice some of it for 'real'

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Welcome to the forum Eel :) There's a fair few of us on the forum who live in Hertfordshire.

As for getting out check out the Midlands meet. It's in 2 weeks time and is a great chance to meet folks and put in to practice your garden experience

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Welcome to the forum Eel :) There's a fair few of us on the forum who live in Hertfordshire.

As for getting out check out the Midlands meet. It's in 2 weeks time and is a great chance to meet folks and put in to practice your garden experience

Glad to hear I'm not the only one from Hertfordshire on here :) two weeks time is probably a bit short notice, but will go on over and have a read.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE