Hello from London!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kelster

Mar 13, 2012
London
Hello everybody

I am relatively new to this bushcraft life - I have though been 'lurking' around wanting to dip my toe into the water for a while now.

I am a father of 3 children, and have moved from outdoorsy interest (walking and camping) to the intrepid world of bushcraft. I would like to add to my (very) limited skills and pass these on to my children if I can, along with an interest in the subject.

To this end I have been on a couple or so of courses, one of them with woodland ways, and an individual course with 2 of my children. I have lived in the smoke all my life, save for some experiences travelling abroad.

I find myself having bought a bit if kit after reading with great interest the information contained in various posts and threads. I am also new to the concept of posting on forums (and emoticons:)). Although saying that, I have followed many of your posts and threads with alacrity. I have noted guidance and positiveness in many responses and a welcoming attitude that has led me to post this message.

I hope that eventually I will be able to contribute and also take advice from many of the experienced members who contribute themselves.

Please bear with any inexperience or daft questions that I may pose in the future!

Regards to all

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Kelster :)

Keep an eye out for the London Pub Meets and come join us at the next one if you can. We usually meet at the George Inn on Borough High St once a month.

kelster

Mar 13, 2012
London
Thanks for the warm welcome all. The London pub meet sounds good. I know the George Inn and if the weather holds it can be most pleasant outside!

ATB and I will keep an eye our for the next meet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE