Hello from Leicestershire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 9, 2013
Leicester
Hi All,

I'm Darren, as you may have guessed :)

I'm keen on walking and exploring woodlands and Forests. My particular favourite is Fineshade, especially off the beaten track.

I've joined this site for a few reasons. One of which i'm looking to buy or rent woodland or forestry the use of a sport named Airsoft. Now i'm aware this isn't everyone's cup of tea but there';s another side to what i want to achieve. Airsoft would be played approx just two Saturdays a month but for the rest of the time i'd like to make use of the woodland for bushcraft and other activities, particularly for team buildling.

However, i also wish to maintain the wood properly and conserve the area and it's wild life which im aware won't be easy. I want to try and get the balance right as primarily i wish whatever site i could potentially use, to remain peaceful, especially for myself and my kids.

I'm new to this as you may tell but just trying to find my way.

Cheers
Darren

Oct 9, 2013
Leicester
Thanks for the replies guys and gals, no MT606 im not that Darren however i did Marshall at Close Action Airsoft who were at Wakerly and Fineshade Woods in the Corby direction.

@Idleknight - you should come along again soon fella, i go to most sites over the Midlands. Our home site is MAW based in Asfordby Hill, the old bomb testing site.

As you'll know most airsofters are pretty respectful so over a large area i think our game despite some impact, it will be little. I'm going to be patient but hopefully something will come up soon.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE