Hello from Kent!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 14, 2016
Kent
Hi all,

I've been thinking about starting a new hobby - one that could take me round the world if I wanted it to, so I decided to get myself into bush crafting!

of course I'm incredibly new to this but I've started looking into the average bushcraft starter kit. however, what I don't know is what make/brand/styles of each bit of kit is best. I'm looking to keep it quite low budget and gradually build up to better gear. I'd also be interested in knowing any good spots in the UK for setting up etc?

any recommendations are very welcome!

Thanks
Sam

cbrdave

Dec 2, 2011
South East Kent.
Welcome, great site for info on all aspects of bushcraft, kit is a personal thing I think, ivery known people buy all the sexy expensive stuff and it was best part of useless, budget stuff can be real good sometimes, sometimes it's a try it and see, I find researching helps and loads ob here have a good idea on what works best.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE