Hello from Harrogate!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello :)
I made an account here because I get buckets of useful information, and thought I'd join the community.
I'm 18, and only recently getting interested in Bushcraft and the general outdoors, and as a result, a complete amateur! I'm mainly looking for tips and tricks on how to get along nicely outdoors, and possibly if any of you are local to me, someone to go with! My main trouble is that people my age tend not to care a lot about the outdoors, but I'd love to get out and see it!

Thanks a lot!

Jake

P.S - If any of you know where to get a 1000ft of 550 paracord pretty cheap here in the UK, feel free to post a link! Thanks again!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Jake :) and welcome to the virtual campfire :)

There are at least a couple of younger members round your way; hopefully they might see this thread, but keep your eyes open on the Out and About section for any meet ups or get togethers near to you too.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE