Hello from Finland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 29, 2016
Finland
Googling around my company name, I found a thread here. I like to be in contact with people who are interested in my shop, so I made an user account here. I'm not here to spam the forum with ads, rather if there are questions about my company in it's own thread, I'd be happy to answer them. We have good discussion in some Finnish forums where people actively give us ideas for new products, and it'd be very interesting to hear what brits have to say about this.

If it's okay by the admins, I'd like to, at times, post about things we have in developement. As I said in the Varusteleka thread (once my reply comes live), we develope our own gear and appreciate feedback about it.

About myself, I'm 34, live in the Finnish capital area. Our apartment is a log house with a separate log sauna building, and being a 100% city boy I like to practice some rural stuff like growing your own food, using wood to heat the house (and sauna!!!) and so on. From my backyard opens the protected zone of river Vantaa, continuation of the Helsinki central park. You can basically start walking and be able to forest hike all the way up to Lapland from there - this is Finland, after all. Having my own military shop is really equal to having my own bushcraft shop, and, in short, I'm into all the stuff that involves. I still have to get my hunting permit to get the firearms, though...

Cheers!
Valtteri Lindholm

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you and thanks for taking note of the rules on selling, if you stick to the trader forums you should be fine if it's now and then for asking questions.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Hey.. I'm already a customer I have had skrama from you, and mighty pleased I am with it. It's a great tool.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Welcome. Good to have you on here. Your shop is a welcome breath of fresh air compared to the countless uk suppliers selling the same old gear!
i like scandinavian gear, and finnish equipment seems more genuine and less fashion victim products than swedish and norwegian over priced hiking kit.
also, we have a keen following of ex finnish army equipment on here...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE