hello from epsom

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bob_pickard

Feb 1, 2012
epsom
Hi

just thought I'd do the usual obligatory "hello" after joining. I've been reading the firums for sometime without being a member and finally decided to join after all the helpful info I've poached!

My son (15) and I started some proper camping last year climbing Snowdon and Pen-y-Fan and a long hike across Dartmoor from Widgery Cross and are looking forward to even more this year.

So....hello! :)

bob_pickard

Feb 1, 2012
epsom
Thanks for all the welcomes - I was looking at the Sussex meets - looks good fun, have to try and convince my son.

We have unfinished business with Snowdon - we had such a great walk and weekend there - went up Rhyd Dhu climbing waterfalls, very tough at the top as the weather closed in and the wind was phenominal - we could barely stand let alone walk. Got to the final ridge to cross to the cafe - only a hundred yards or so but very exposed with only about 20 foot visibility; so we called it a day - disappointed at the time but I'd rather be disappointed than sailing off down the drop :)

Anyway looking forward to meeting you all soon!

Bob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE