Hello from Cheshire UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi My name is Jason, (Priam) I'm From Cheshire, I have been intrested for a while but only got involved recently.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Thanks, I have been made very welcome by all, I just wanted to thank you for an excelent weekend at your (Steve's) birthday do.

Jason.

Last edited:

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Thank you everyone for your warm welcome, i lookforward to meeting you at the various events in time.

Jason.

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi Stuart, I finaly got round to catching up with a few people.

The knife is good thanks, i have got a couple of Axe now to keep my Whetstone and diamond hones buisy!
Are you attending the Bushmoot this year, Lindsy is going but i am undecided. Dont know what to do?

Talk Soon,

Jason.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Hi Stuart, I finaly got round to catching up with a few people.

The knife is good thanks, i have got a couple of Axe now to keep my Whetstone and diamond hones buisy!
Are you attending the Bushmoot this year, Lindsy is going but i am undecided. Dont know what to do?

Talk Soon,

Jason.

glad the knife's keeping it's edge alright, it's a nice knife that you've got.
i'm guessing that the axes are the lovely little brace of GB's in your avatar, cracking little tools aren't they, they should give your sharpening arm a good bit of practice. next time we bump into each other i shall bring along my gransfors for you to have a look at, it might give you a few ideas as to how you could alter the grind of yours to get them nicely set up to suit you and your purpose for them.

bushmoot's a big no for me this year i'm afraid, i simply can't afford to go, still not managed to find anything resembling a proper job so more or less having to ignore the summer this year, next year maybe.

cheers

stuart

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Hi Stuart,

I did get a pair of GB's Three actually but the hand Hatchet was a present for Lindsey's Birthday!. I am planning on going to the meet at the end of this month. But give me a shout if there are any in the north west you are going to!

Jason My number is 0xxxxxxxxx7

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Word to the wise Jason... it's not a good idea posting your mobile number up for everyone and anyone to see.

You'd do much better to take it down and PM it to Stuart :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE