Hello from Athens

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello everyone my name is Panos, I'm excited I found that forum, I really like bushcraft a lot and I'm looking forward to explore that forum and exchange ideas.

A few words about myself.. from the age of five I involved in martial arts. I started with Tae Kwon Do in order to train my legs and get into the sport and athletic mood. After I took the black belt and 1st Dan I moved forward to Kick Boxing. As I was fluent with legs I had to train my hands a lot more so in parallel I did some Boxing as well. At the age of 17 I started to look for something more realistic like Mixed Martial Arts also known as Cage Fighting in order to participate in MMA fights I trained a lot in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Wrestling, Judo and SAMBO. Today I still continue my training in all of the above and in weight lifting (body building) as well. Besides Martial Arts I love army so I participate in army training with the Association of Military Reservists Sport and I also love to spend time in sea and mostly in mountains by myself in order to expand my knowledge in survival and diving skills. I love walking and climbing mountains also i like suba diving and spearfishing. In my free time I like to read about suvival, war history, weapons and general military related stuff.

Thanks!

Skiritis

Oct 2, 2013
Athens
Γεια σου Πάνο καλώς ήρθες. ( Hi Panos welcome)

Hello to everyone! Glad I found you!

Καλησπέρα και στους Έλληνες (Good evening to Greeks of the forum as well) :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE