Hello from... America!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Drewboy64

Feb 21, 2014
United States
Hello - I recently joined this forum and just got around to finally posting an introduction. I'm from Ohio in America (hope that's alright) and post on the bushcraft usa forums often. But I wanted to check out the UK forum as well.

My name is Andrew and I'm currently a grad student, but what I really enjoy is going camping and backpacking and trying to learn new bushcraft skills. Hard to find good places for that around Ohio - it's not like the western part of the US. But it's fun to find small bits of woodland here and there to explore.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you in Bushcraft UK, you may be stuck in Ohio but there's some beautiful states around you.
If you've got any questions ask away, there's always someone to point you in the right direction.

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hey Andrew, welcome to the forum Bro from bonnie Scotland a Scottish dipper here and Copenhagen Black, Copenhagen Sothen Blend and Mudjug's rock.

Aye 18/9/2014

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE