hello from a new member

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
hello folks

Dom from North Wales here. New to the forum.

I'm into my land rovers as the name suggests, and enjoy rough camping with my 8 year old son. I'm hoping to get wilder and less civilised as we both get older (double meaning fully intended!)

feel free to message / email me - especially any North Walians out there :)

bye for now.

Dom. :beerchug:

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A warm welcome.

Beautiful part of the world Dom. My eldest daughter is at the university there at the moment - loves kayaking.

Me - London based - sadly.

Topcat02

Settler
Aug 9, 2005
Dymock, Gloucestershire
Hi,

Welcome to BCUK, hope you enjoy. We're quite a civilised lot here. Campfires with bottles of single malt whisky, silver cutlery, and exquisite hammocks. Oh, and then theres the rest of us.... :beerchug:

Razorstrop

Nomad
Oct 1, 2005
North West
Hi mate
welcome aboard. I spend a fair bit of time in North Wales with work, camping at Lynn Gwenant (SP!) Gwen Gof Isaf etc, its great :)

Mr Strop

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
any local knowledge accumulated over 14 years in the area including 3 as a forestry student in UCNW would be gladly given :D

good luck getting on the masters (i stopped at BSc!)

feel free to get in touch through the site.

Dom.

stovie

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 12, 2005
Balcombes Copse
Welcome Dom....Has someone put something in the welsh waters in the last 48 hours ;) There commin' at us from all quarters :BlueTeamE :AR15firin :1244: :swordfigh

Landy_Dom

Nomad
Jan 11, 2006
Mold, North Wales
stovie said:
Welcome Dom....Has someone put something in the welsh waters in the last 48 hours ;) There commin' at us from all quarters :BlueTeamE :AR15firin :1244: :swordfigh

LOL @ stovie

hope so......... i'm looking forward to some quality bivvying in the woods and learning as much as i can absorb about the amazing world we live in :)

Dom.

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
A warm welcome to you.... any questions you have aboutthe site or bushcraft in general please feel free to ask, we have a very friendly bunch of people here :)

:D
Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE