Hello fellow bushcrafters!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 11, 2016
sussex
To introduce myself, my name is Gary and last year celebrated the 30th anniversary of my 21st, yeah this ageing thing isn't good. I have always been an outdoors kind of guy even from a very young age making dens and stuff. Spent all my teen years in the sticks where I enjoyed free reign in a metal forge, I had also made rustic furniture and had the use of an old Jubilee wood lathe. I am a Carpenter and woodcarver and enjoy putting the keenest edge on my tools and blades. I like learning survival techniques, not to the point of being a fanatical prepping hoarder, clock watching the end of civilisation. I like learning so that in the unlikely event of natural disaster or a social breakdown I can feel comfortable having knowledge that will help me get through it. So! being part of this community I am sure I am going to gain some good tips and ideas, and at the same time share mine. thank you all for reading.
Gary

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Hi Gary,
good to have you on board. This is definitely the place to learn new stuff - lots of experienced folk on here on just about all aspects of bushcraft. Sounds like you have skills to share too so don't hold back from diving in on the forums. Always nice to learn from each other.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE