Hello Everyone

Mar 28, 2015
Merseyside
Hi, my name is Jordan, i am 19 years old and a college student, i enjoy camping and hiking and have two dogs, a tibetan terrier called Millie and a cocker spaniel poodle mix called Benson. I collect knives and bushcraft tools as well as make my own as a hobby and am in the process of gathering materials to build a working forge. I enjoy stouts and ipa's and i am a smoker, though i am trying to cut down. I am excited to be part of this community and am looking to learn new things and hopefully make some friends in the process :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello and welcome :D

Smoking…..do you realise what you could buy with all that money you burn ?
I know one elderly lady who insists she could have bought a Rolls Royce with the money she's wasted over the years.
Instead all she has to show for it is kind of wizened skin and a retching cough that shakes the house as she tries to clear her lungs every morning.

Each to their own though, and you've a lot of years ahead of you….and you could buy some cracking shinies with the cash :D

M

richardhomer

Settler
Aug 23, 2012
STOURBRIDGE
Hi, my name is Jordan, i am 19 years old and a college student, i enjoy camping and hiking and have two dogs, a tibetan terrier called Millie and a cocker spaniel poodle mix called Benson. I collect knives and bushcraft tools as well as make my own as a hobby and am in the process of gathering materials to build a working forge. I enjoy stouts and ipa's and i am a smoker, though i am trying to cut down. I am excited to be part of this community and am looking to learn new things and hopefully make some friends in the process :)

Hello and welcome.

I am also a fan of IPA's and many other craft beer's.

Enjoy the forum

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE