Hello everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Hello!
I'm new here, registered yesterday but forgot to say hello.
I've been into bushcaft and the outdoors since I was a kid but found myself losing interest a couple of years ago when the hobby appeared to be changing- alot of people suddenly had to have the most expensive kit and gadgets and for me that wasn't what bushcraft was about. Luckily my interest has been re-kindled recently after watching a few Ray Mears programmes on telly (from what I can tell, that man has alot to answer for!) and realising there are people out there of the "all you need is nature, your mind and your knife" theory.

Anyway, my name's Mick, I'm 25 and live in Maidstone, Kent.
So hello to everyone- I've already had a good look round and can tell I'll be enjoying this site very much! :D

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
A warm welcome Switch

The simpler the better for me with bushcraft. Although, my main interest of fire from just 2 pieces of wood is a bit extreme I suppose.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
A big welcome Mick, it’s good to have you on Bushcraft UK. If you’ve got any questions then ask away.

Some advice for you, if you’re not into kit then just avoid the kit sections, there’s 5 times more bushcraft sections to take advantage of, all sitting there waiting for you to dive in!

Take care and enjoy the site ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE