Hello! And good evening (or good day!) to all. I'm the Geordie of the wild! Percy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Percy92

Feb 4, 2013
Ashington, Northumberland
Hi to all,

The name is Ryan, but just call me Percy if you wish. I've been into bushcraft and the outdoor's, camping and exploring the land's of Great Britain for a few year's now, going back to when I was at the last couple of year's of school. I like to incorperate my photography into my bushcraft work, although it's a hobby, it make's for good photographs!
I have mostly just enjoyed the outdoor's with friend and the odd family member for most the time. But I have decided recently to venture of and meet some new people like minded. So feel free to ask question's and I'll do the same.
I am new to BushcraftUK and I am still working out a little on navigating the site but I am nearly there!
I'm currently working on a new website, which I will post detail's and a link once it is completely finished and upto publishing order (of my opinion). I am also working on a couple of personal bushcraft books, which again detail's will be posted.
Currently I am looking to get involved in a couple of the topics throughout the site and also maybe meet some people and go to some meet's over the next year or 2, hopefully continuing from there as well!

Well sorry for the bible, haha. Hope I haven't bothered to many with my speech.

Thanks,

Percy.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Hi Ryan.
Looks like you have landed in a good place , given your aspirations.
We have lots of Wild Geordies here.Not sure what the collective noun should be.
A Haddaway of Geordies perhaps? Always room for another one though.
Cheers , Simon

Dobloz

Jan 18, 2013
Manchester, UK
hi Ryan,

welcome!

maybe you could inspire us with some awesome pics?

i especially enjoy the beauty of morning mist and the sea fog on the coast.
i'll see if i can dig out a couple of pics my self.

and hi to you gordiewanderer too!

anyway, hope you both enjoy your time here!

austin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE