Hello all and G'Day from Australia

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Moondog55

Forager
Sep 17, 2023
225
114
74
Geelong Australia
I've ghosted here for a while but I thought I should join up as I need answers to a couple of specific questions regarding cold weather parkas and sleeping bags and to get a different perspective on being comfortable in the outdoors. Way back in the late 1970s I did spend a couple of years in the UK working as a cook and doing some minor scrambling and winter hill walking and climbing.
I've skied and bushwalked here in Australia for a while and when possible I like to spend my winters above the snowline; skiing and camping out
I'm somewhat active on other forums using the same handle
Thanx for having me
 
  • Like
Reactions: SaraR

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE