Hello again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
According to the forum software I last logged in over a year ago... My, where does the time go?

Anyway, lovely to see some of the old "faces" still on the board and the new site is excellent. I thought that I should say hello rather than just lurk in the background, now that I'm hopefully in a position to be more active than recently.

Jon H., in Manchester (alas).

PJMCBear

Settler
May 4, 2006
Hyde, Cheshire
Nowt wrong with Manchester. I'm in Hyde myself. Looking for a bit of a meet? There's a working weekend at Delamere this weekend. Check out the meetup section. I'm sure you'll be made welcome. :240:

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Thanks for the info. No chance to make it to a meet for a little while yet, but I'll certainly be making plans for the near future.

I think it's the transition from small village in the Staffordshire Moorlands to Big City that causes me to think ill of Manchester :D Gradually I'm growing accustomed to the place.

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
I too am from a small town in staffordshire and am now living in stockport. welcome back fella.

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Thanks everyone.

Back today from a fortnight in France, where I have to say the amazing extent of fields and forests is just horribly tempting... I could move there tomorrow, I really could... :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE