Helikon-Tex Bergen backpack

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar

Tiley

Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I was wondering whether anyone here has one of these Helikon-Tex Bergen packs? If you do, could you tell me what they're like, please? Key areas are the side pockets: are they big enough to take a s/s Crusader cup?

Many thanks for any help you can give!

Richard

Woodsmon

Apr 28, 2020
Loughborough
Ive got one, its a great little day pack/overnighter. Yes the side pockets will take a crusader cup and bottle. Tight fit, but definitely goes in. I bought one on the gamble it'd take my crusader cup. Gamble paid off.

Tiley

Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Ive got one, its a great little day pack/overnighter. Yes the side pockets will take a crusader cup and bottle. Tight fit, but definitely goes in. I bought one on the gamble it'd take my crusader cup. Gamble paid off.
That's great to know. Many thanks for sharing that info.. Sounds like Helikon-Tex might have another sale... possibly...

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.