Hedgerow Brews?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
i want to do an elderberry wine (i dont drink just because they sit there doing nothing every year) but unsure how much of everything to use. is there a good step by step guide for a clueless idiot like me to use? :D
that ginger beer one sounds good too! and i can do it immediately! link link link!
EDIT: there are loads if you search it on google. im going to use the channel 4 recipe.

Last edited:

Joonsy

Native
Jul 24, 2008
UK
as a variation to sloe gin use damsons instead and make in same way, damson gin is very nice indeed.

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
do some blackberry brandy i'm getting 2 gallons of it sorted out going to spice one of them as well. only downside is its a month or 2 before its ready

Colin.W

Nomad
May 3, 2009
Weston Super Mare Somerset UK
Last year I managed to collect enough rose hips to make a couple of gallons of wine and have enough to make a few jars of jam as well. I noticed this year there appears to be just as many around, time to get the satchel and stick out and see how many I can get this year

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE