Heavy Duty drop point knife for trade.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Folks, THIS HAS NOW BEEN TRADED WITH DANBOW.
I have for trade a modded Delta drop point, handled with zebrano wood with beautiful mosaic pins.
It is a cracking heavy duty knife with a hollow grind with a satin finish. Blade length is 5" and handle is 4.75" making the overall length 9.75"
The spine is 5mm making it great for battoning with. Very sharp with good edge retention.
I have used it along side my F1 for a couple of years but have decided to keep the F1 due to it weighing slightly less.
The blade is as good as new with no damage or knicks etc.
Comes with a wet moulded leather sheath (approx 4mm).

The blade is made from high grade AUS8 stainless steel. The hardness comes in at 57-59 rc.

Trade value of around £75.

DSC03365.jpg

DSC03366.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

DSC03368.jpg

Give me a shout if you need any more info or photos.

Now looking for a Bushbuddy maybe. Otherwise W.H.Y. will consider selling also. I don't need any sharps or fuel stoves thanks.

Last edited:

brumstar123

Forager
Dec 17, 2009
new forest
Are you a fisherman? Would you be intersted in a mackrel fishing setup for the up and coming makerel season? Daiwa bass rod, fladen big pitt reel with 15lb fire wire, 4 sets of feathers and ill chuck in a couple of plugs and jellies for good measure!

Are you a fisherman? Would you be intersted in a mackrel fishing setup for the up and coming makerel season? Daiwa bass rod, fladen big pitt reel with 15lb fire wire, 4 sets of feathers and ill chuck in a couple of plugs and jellies for good measure!

I wish I was mate. I could write all I know about fishing on my thumb nail with a 4" paint brush.
Although in Finland recently, I did catch a nice river trout which was most delicious.

I will have a think about your offer and see what else comes around. Thanks

brumstar123

Forager
Dec 17, 2009
new forest
Let me know mate, the tackle is going spare, it is well used and well maintained, all good quality. Mackerel are great to eat as im sure you know, all around in the summer, easy to catch and a great distraction during those beach days with the missus whilst she reads a book!

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
I'm not after knives Bodge but I love the look of that massive hollow grind! Looks a real nice user...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE