Heat Treating

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
If you're a full member you can upload it directly into your post (there'll be an 'Attach files' button below your post).

Otherwise you'll have to use a hosting service and link the photo url

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi fellas finished my first knife i have not made any thing for over 10 years or so because off health conditions i do it as a hobby and if i can sell any it would help me keep my hobby going first blade was tested to 59hrc and the one i made up is 60hrc not sure what wood i will use on the other one but the made up one is fitted with Stabilised Spalted Sycamore blade is 01 tool steel and made the sheath from 3mm veg tan leather hope you like it and thank you for looking :)blade.jpgbushy.jpg1.jpg2.jpgblades.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: eraaij and Dogoak

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Nice pair of knives. The spalted sycamore looks great on it. goodjob
Thank you its nice to be able to make something again the pins are home made loveless brass bolts 5/16 and brass lanyard tube thinking maybe oak or yew for the other blade ATB My Friend.

Foogs

May 12, 2023
UK
Hi fellas finished my first knife i have not made any thing for over 10 years or so because off health conditions i do it as a hobby and if i can sell any it would help me keep my hobby going first blade was tested to 59hrc and the one i made up is 60hrc not sure what wood i will use on the other one but the made up one is fitted with Stabilised Spalted Sycamore blade is 01 tool steel and made the sheath from 3mm veg tan leather hope you like it and thank you for looking :)View attachment 82017View attachment 82018View attachment 82019View attachment 82020View attachment 82021
Beautiful! Keep us posted if you decide to start selling!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE