Heads Up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
The Winfields store in Hull Has started selling Trangia Cooksets and seperate pieces to , Reasonably priced aswellFrom £30 to £70 or so, Dont know about the Store near Leeds though, Ive just checked their website They're not on there yet.

No Affiliation Etc, Etc

cheers

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
The one in Garforth (Leeds) has been selling Trangia sets for a while. Its my closest outdoor shop so go there quite often. Bought a replcement pan for my Trangia from them in July. My wife melted a hole in the old pan!

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
I popped in on the way back from taking the kids to school, It's nice to see someone in this area that stocks em.

Must have had some serious heat on the go to melt a pan.:yikes:

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Not really, was on a gas camping stove. She was trying to heat up some samosas that were wrapped up in tin foil and placed them all in the pan. (Might get the next bit wrong as I'm not an engineer) The heat was localised in one spot and not all over the pan and this is why it melted. So if there had been something in the pan all over it ie water it would not have happened.
Will post a pic of the pan when I get home, kept it as a souvenir.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE