Heads up

commandocal

Nomad
Jul 8, 2007
UK
In millets now is the Sigg oval flask with metal cup for £22 it holds 0.6 liter , this is it on another site

http://www.reusablebags.com/store/sigg-traveler-oval-black-flask-with-reusable-bottle-p-607.html

Well worth it ,it is a copy of the World war 2 swedish/finn water bottle that all the soldiers wanted
got one today 3 of themtogether next to each other and are smaller and only a little taller than a 58 patt bottle
its light and awesome :D maybe a tad expensive but its on the 3 for 2 range thought i'd let ya know :eek:

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
I've got one; it's really nice..but it wasn't on the special offer at Millets T/Wells.
Any ideas for a mini cooker for it? It just has to be done !

oops56

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 14, 2005
proctor vt.
Yep i got just the stove for it its made from a lipstick tube in a few days i show how its done holds close to 1/2 oz all we need is a pot stand for it i work on it

mr dazzler

Native
Aug 28, 2004
uk
I got a sigg botle in 1983. I still have it, its dented (where it fell off the bike a few times) the blue paint is off in places, but even the gasket on the neck hasnt perished nearly 25 years later, its still sound apart from the aluminium body sprung a pinhole leak (where it wore through on a high spot on one of the raised dented area's). I repaired it with this clear resin that they use to stick glass to glass and cure with UV light. Just a case of remove the paint in a little area round the pin hole, degrease with meth's, then apply a pea sized blob of the resin, it is quite thick so doesnt flatten out, then cure with a UV lamp for a few seconds, job done.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE