Heads up warning!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

steve a

Settler
Oct 2, 2003
south bedfordshire
This was being filmed at Pine wood studios near Denham before Christmas, we were doing a job up there and Johny Depp came out of the studio for a smoke, best thing of all Keith Richards was in the next sound studio putting some tracks down for his life story that they are filming.
Given Johny Depp's performance in the Pirates was a characiture of Keith Richard I'd have paid a lot of money to see these two meet up :rolmao:

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
My wife works for the chocolate company that made a lot of the chocolate sculptures for the film :)

You should have a look here at some of the cakes they produce. Let alone some of the other stuff they produce such as chocolate statues, and lots of differnt flavoured chocolate including my current favourite, chilli chocolate. Sounds weird but it tastes divine. I have no objections when Michelle brings her work home with her :eek:):

Cheers,

Martin

jakunen

Native
steve a said:
This was being filmed at Pine wood studios near Denham before Christmas, we were doing a job up there and Johny Depp came out of the studio for a smoke, best thing of all Keith Richards was in the next sound studio putting some tracks down for his life story that they are filming.
Given Johny Depp's performance in the Pirates was a characiture of Keith Richard I'd have paid a lot of money to see these two meet up :rolmao:
Just wait until the sequel when Mr Richards plays Captain Sparrow Senior!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE