Heads up - trousers bargain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Screwfix have a sale on and they have Hyena Himalaya work trousers at good prices - in fact ridiculous (£14.99) prices for the right size. These are very tough polycotton trousers with reinforced areas and knee pockets for pads. I use them all the time working in the woods. Most sizes are in grey with a few in olive.

Reactions: Toddy and bopdude

slowworm

May 8, 2008
Devon
Funnily enough I picked up a pair of their Site Retriever trousers for £4.99 today. I got a large size to go over a pair of light weight chainsaw trousers so I don't snag them on brambles.

SiWhite

Nomad
Apr 1, 2007
Deepest North Hampshire
Good heads up Broch - my current work trousers are covered in caulk and silicone from our renovation, and these are a better colour for trips out into the woods! Did you find the sizes accurate?

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
The 34" was dead on for me. The legs have a stiff hem that can be turned up (inside) for boots or worn down with shoes. I can't find an olive pair of 34" unfortunately; luckily the pair I have have a lot of mileage to go :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE