Heads up - Trangia 27s in DOUSSAL!!!!!

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
These are up for sale on BIN on the bay at £49.99 +pp from Summitonline. It's the 27-8, I've confirmed with them that they are actually DUOSSAL & not the HA jobs - & they've confirmed that they are indeed the fabled type. Get in quick as they've only a half dozen or so.

No connection to the seller blah blah.....

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Can you elaborate on why these are so good please?

This is the blurb from Trangia: http://www.trangiastove.co.uk/Trangia-Series27.php

I've used the Doussal, HA & non stick & rank them in the that order. No hotspots with Doussal with a gas burner & it's just as non stick as the HA sets IMO. The non stick stuff does start flaking in time & I'm not keen on it myself & have chucked mine out. You do get hotspots with the HA set but not as bad as the non-stick.

At £50 a chuck for the duossal sets it's a no brainer IMO - I've ordered another one as they're only going to get rarer & I think that they were the best that Trangia produced both then & now.

Cheers

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've a non stick 27 set with kettle, pots and kettle are red colour if anyone has anything to trade? Its in top condition complete with original box.

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
Afternoon, There's another 27 in Duossal on the bay BNIB from the same seller as last time if you missed out....................No connection blah blah

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE