Heads up!Some great little containers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NetFrog

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Scotland
Nice one, just bought a set :) Been looking for some spice containers!

p.s. I thought it was 3 bucks for 5 containers, instead it is 3 bucks each and min 5 in an order. Clicked send and pay before I realised that and parted with 13 bucks eeek

Last edited:

Gailainne

Life Member

p.s. I thought it was 3 bucks for 5 containers, instead it is 3 bucks each and min 5 in an order. Clicked send and pay before I realised that and parted with 13 bucks eeek

He needs to change his ad then, its misleading, it states 5 x Ex MOD...... buy it now for £3, I would take that up with ebay if I were you.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston

No its not its £3 for 5 plus £2.20 P and P = £5.20
Have you bought 5 sets of 5 possibly?

Start a group buy if you have lol

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.

I accept no responsibility!:why::slap: :rolleyes: :D

Perhaps contact them and explain the mistake..i'm sure they would sort it...

..or sell the rest on here!

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Well, mine arrived this morning! Very handy. Thanks for the heads up Launditch1. [Although expensive for what they are]

So whats everyone going to use them for? Make nice spice jars/

[The lid on one of mine was slightly bent, as though someone had 'pinched' it with a pair of pliers.]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE