HEADS UP - Silky F180 folding saw (large teeth)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rambo Rees

Aug 15, 2020
Anglesey
Ideal fellow Bushpeople :)
It's quite easy to adapt your cutting style to bite on the pull stroke only...works an absolute treat.
I have nothing to do with FR Jones by the way...but I love a bargain

Brizzlebush

Explorer
Feb 9, 2019
Bristol
Ordered.
I've been meaning to pick one of these up for a while but never pushed the button, due to price.
I hear good things and my Laplander blade is on the way out. So this is great timing and a great price free postage too.
Thanks!

Reactions: Rambo Rees

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Ordered.
I've been meaning to pick one of these up for a while but never pushed the button, due to price.
I hear good things and my Laplander blade is on the way out. So this is great timing and a great price free postage too.
Thanks!
Exactly the same reason why I ordered one! my laplander blade is on the way out (has been for some time) but I've been loath to replace it due to relative cost and a touch of sentiment as well I suppose. But now I have this rather nice looking Silky. Let's see if it stands the test of time like the laplander........

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rambo Rees
Nice but due to price I'll have to keep my Toolstation Draper pruning saw.....sharpened it yesterday which was easier than I was anticipating. It cut two 5ft, 7" wide logs into 10 inch bucks before becoming dull.
Ebay for the diamond file for £6 I think and now I have that sticky sharp blade good as new.
Great saws for green wood. I have not used a silky

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE