Heads up. Mountain hardwear Lamina 35.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
thanks for the pointer, nearly bought one too, but its only the regular I see, I only just fit in a 6'.6" one so its about 6 inches short (<-). Better luck next time I hope. Probably good enough if you've little feet and are 6 foot. Thanks again big monster.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
I have tried Robens 500 and It wasn't a very good experience... Feathers everywhere, narrow footbox. But the deal breaker was 900gms on the label (factory Robens label!) and 1250gms on the scales.... How can you trust the rating?
But a half decent budget down bag. Size was just right for me.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
I have tried Robens 500 and It wasn't a very good experience... Feathers everywhere, narrow footbox. But the deal breaker was 900gms on the label (factory Robens label!) and 1250gms on the scales.... How can you trust the rating?
But a half decent budget down bag. Size was just right for me.

the -9 bag comes in at about 1400g with the stuff sack as they said it would. Fair bit of leakage with feathers , but they never last that long anyway. Your right about the footbox, very tight. But every other one in cotswolds is for munchkins.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE