Heads up - Honey Stove sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Just had an email from Backpackinglight.

They've got grade B stock honey stoves on sale for £14.99, a saving of £24!!

Their description of grade B stock is as follows:

The current model of the Honey Stove is made with .5mm Stainless Steel.
Up until 2014 the stove was made with .7mm Stainless Steel and this stock is the last few remaining from the past season using that thickness of material. Therefore it is at an excellent clearance price. Please note it can still be upgraded using the current Hive expansion kit (either the .7mm or .5mm version).

Herbalist1

Settler
Jun 24, 2011
North Yorks
Boy that's a great price for a good little stove - almost wish I didn't already have one so I could snap up a bargain. But even I can't justify having more than one of these - too many stoves already.
get em while you can guys, you won't regret it, ideal when you want a light weight stove that packs up so small you won't even notice it in your pack😄

Monspoonmaker

Mar 15, 2014
Silures
I would like to add my thanks too for the heads up. Been wanting one of these for a long time and at last I cannot resist.
Cheers Mesquite.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Yep, very good of them. Mine ain't arrived yet, but, the post round here is pretty pants. They managed to deliver a package meant for their own office to where my Suzy works :yikes:

Nice personal touch with the letter too :)

Rob.

Quixoticgeek

Aug 4, 2013
Europe
Yep, very good of them. Mine ain't arrived yet, but, the post round here is pretty pants. They managed to deliver a package meant for their own office to where my Suzy works :yikes:

Nice personal touch with the letter too :)

Rob.

In Royal Mail's defence, their sorting office is across the road from where Suzy works...

I live opposite the sorting office, and it amazes me the poor service I sometimes get. On occasion something will be posted first class, and arrive with me the next day. But other times it feels like I only get a delivery twice a week.

But I digress, BPL always give brilliant service and this is a great chance to pick up a bargain.

J

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
In Royal Mail's defence, their sorting office is across the road from where Suzy works...

:lmao: I did not want to mention that :D Nor the fact that the package contained security items.... oooops! ( no one peeked but the supplier was the same who supply this item to her mob.)

But I digress, BPL always give brilliant service and this is a great chance to pick up a bargain.

J

Could not agree more, posts like the above just improve their PR and is so good to hear about.

Rob.

johntarmac

May 17, 2015
Herts
Mine came yesterday, out of stock on the one I ordered so upgraded FOC.
Very happy with the little bag of Skittles too. Next time the missus says she fancies a little something sweet in the middle of the night I can whip them out and take the credit :angel:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE