HEADS UP group saucepan set

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
Didn't realise what a good deal these were!

A colleage who is getting into bushcraft came for a wander on Friday to look at rucksacks and stuff and I dragged him into Wilco. He saw this and needing something like this for him and kids he grabbed it.

We used on Saturday over a fire and they were great. Need to do something with the plastic handles but seemed really good.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The handles are not right for a fire, but would mod OK. Lets be honest here, we don't all just use a SA Trangia kit all the time, judging by the last bushmoot a lot of members here use gas, coleman, optimus and other liquid fuel stoves (and lamps) and this kit is ideal for that, and family/small group cooking. I can't believe how cheap they are, more are in stock on Thursday, and I'll pick up a couple more (just in case, and I can't say no to a bargain).

PS
Stainless steel KFS sets were £1.99, collapseable water carrier (10 litres I think) £2.99 or £3.99

I got a little set from tesco same pot design same handles , but it has a frying pan with fold up handle ( locking) 2 plates 2 cups , used it at the delamere meet was fine , plates a bit small , was £9 ish. used it on the fire with no problems as the plastic bits fold in out of the heat , but they would be better modded.
good deal imo :)

AndyW

Nomad
Nov 12, 2006
Essex
rik_uk3 said:
The handles are not right for a fire, but would mod OK. Lets be honest here, we don't all just use a SA Trangia kit all the time, judging by the last bushmoot a lot of members here use gas, coleman, optimus and other liquid fuel stoves (and lamps) and this kit is ideal for that, and family/small group cooking. I can't believe how cheap they are, more are in stock on Thursday, and I'll pick up a couple more (just in case, and I can't say no to a bargain).

PS
Stainless steel KFS sets were £1.99, collapseable water carrier (10 litres I think) £2.99 or £3.99

Yeah we had to be careful with the handles as they're plastic too. Figuring out best way to sort them before we go out next. Wont take much to mod them though and at that cost it's not really a big deal to start modding.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE